Maybe it's just me, but lately I have been rather stressed as a mom. But it's not exactly because my kids are going psycho or that I just don't have seven hands and 52 hours in a day to get everything done. It has more to do with being judged--constantly. . .



(TO READ ON, CLICK ON THE POST: "My Article on Motherhood")


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Potty Training Saga

About two months ago, I would have said that Silas was 50% potty trained.  But today, now that the holidays are over, I would say he is only 30% potty trained.  What happened?  Well we were spoiled and got to spend a lot of time with family this holiday season.  It was great for fun but bad for potty training!  Silas got so laxed that he started having accidents more often.  Then I got laxed and stopped checking with him to see if he needed to go.  Today he will only use the potty when I make him, but will not tell me when he needs to go like he used to.  The other probem lies in going poop.  Last Sunday at church, he said he needed to go poop, my husband took him, and he actally went in the potty!  (The first time ever!)  I was all excited, thinking that he would start doing it more often, so far, he hasn't gone poop in the potty again. 

So it turns out that nothing is working best for our family in this department, and I need some help from yours. 

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment